I provide thermal engineering services for space systems with a focus on design and analysis. Some examples:
- Worst-case determination for any mission and subsystem, Earth-orbiting and beyond.
- Thermal system design and engineering for space applications of any type and complexity: assisting your system design by suggesting improvement ideas and ways to implement those changes:
- Material and coating selection
- Active vs Passive thermal control
- Radiator and heater sizing
- Sensitivity analyses
- Requirements definition: providing a set of requirements for your application to present to the system authority.
- Requirements interpretation: translating the thermal requirements from the prime on your thermal system.
- Detailed thermal analysis: thermal modeling and analysis for nominal and worst cases, as well as what-if scenarios, for both:
- GMM - radiative/orbital analysis
- TMM - Finite Element or Lumped Element modelling (conduction, radiation, convection, ablation)
- Test predictions and result/model correlation
- Modelling and analysis of:
- Electronic boxes, boards and components; Hot-spot location
- Soil modelling for lander applications
- Optical payloads with stringent temperature requirements
If your need is not in the list above, contact me: I'm inherently curious and interested in new applications.